Friday 2 April 2010

no time to post....

Well,
I am still writing my proposal... at least now I know what I am going to do - automatic image annotation (in short: given 10000s of images create informative and correct labels and captions for them).

You probably do not want to see the Maths behind it;]]] I am going to meet with some *really* clever guys who developed theories behind state-of-the-art image systems, so I have to read *deeply* almost 100 journal articles (500 pages!) to be prepared;/

Anyway, I was hiking with my friends today... It was supposed to be a short walk - we ended up with almost 5 hours long march through snow and ice... The films are not processed yet, unfortunately, so I will just post something old (but also snowy and icy) from Oslo, Norway, 2007;]

3 comments:

  1. pierwsze epickie, drugie takie leśno smutne. Więcej! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. drżyjta glizdy, oslo, nadciągamy!

    nie wiem jak ty, ale my jesteśmy spaleni słońcem po wczorajszym, nie ma to jak pogoda na slajda! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja nie - jak wrocilem to mnie twarz piekla, ale posmarowalem ja niveom i jest ok;]

    ReplyDelete