Wednesday 28 April 2010

Oslo finally pt.1

"Tomorrow" has come finally:)

Unfortunately, the B&W film got strips again:/ I have no idea what is wrong with the process (the color developed in lab is OK). I tried:
- different developer
- new fixer
- different way of tank loading
and nothing... this time 2 films wasted;[ (1 from Bronica and 1 from Holga).

The only thing left to try is a different tank...so I just bought new one (I was going to do it anyway, as my old one was leaking a bit). I hope it will help...

Anyway, here are some slides:
 

and some samples from the damned B&Ws:


PS if somebody is good in food photography I am willing to put some beers in exchange for some knowledge...:)

2 comments:

  1. Will check it soon with the new tank (the old one cannot be turned upside-down).

    ReplyDelete